CareersImagine what we can do together.
Tangram 3DS, an international 3D architectural visualization studio, has been in business for over 18 years. We work with some of the country’s largest architecture and design firms and real estate developers as well as on local projects in the Seacoast area. Our office is just minutes away from the charming, historic city of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, which regularly places on “Best Places to Live” lists in national publications, and has all of the world-class dining, shopping, and entertainment of a major city without the traffic and congestion. The city features excellent schools, museums, parks, and beaches, and is a great place to raise a family. And when you do need to get to the city, Portsmouth is within an hour’s drive of Boston or Portland, Maine.
Business Development Manager (Outside Sales)
At Tangram 3DS, we are on the lookout for a smart, motivated outside sales/marketing and business development professional that is enthusiastic about 3D Computer Graphics/ Digital Content Creation for the Real Estate, Architectural and Interior Design Industry.
We’re an internationally-recognized boutique 3D visualization, animation, film and graphic design studio creating customized interactive solutions for architects, real estate developers, and clients seeking creative presentation and marketing solutions. We work together with clients to transform their vision and goals into stunning 360 computer still renderings, film and animations and 360 immersive/ virtual reality experiences. We help our clients visualize the future. You can too.
Our business development needs are growing quickly and we are looking to provide a structured career path in our industry to help you foster, grow and close business. Our headquarters is based in Greater Portsmouth, New Hampshire, serving clients in North America and abroad. The territory will initially be focused in Greater Boston/New England and eventually New York City, Washington D.C., Chicago, and beyond.
What you’ll do
- Create lead generation through research, industry groups and campaigns.
- Develop personalized, value-based outreach targeted at vertical industry prospects.
- Prepare consultative pitches for outbound sales calls.
- Qualify prospects and create a pipeline for short and long-term new business.
- Write customized proposals, respond to RFIs and RFPs.
- Tailor social media campaigns for industry specific trends.
Who you are
- A business development or sales professional who is serious about a long-term career in the Architectural Visualization & Digital Content Creation Industry.
- Minimum three years of business development, marketing or outside sales experience or equivalent, which includes pricing, sales strategy, and negotiation skills.
- Industry experience in the commercial (preferable) real estate industry.
- BS/BA Marketing/Business/Marketing/Communications degree preferred.
- Willingness to go the extra mile, study the industry and attend events to network and further your education on the latest trends and client needs.
Independent and motivated. You will be creating the roadmap for the success of the business alongside the CEO.
- Ability to engage executive level customers and vision cast our services.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are professional.
Our commitment to you
You will become an expert in The Architectural Visualization / Digital Content Creation Industry as you learn our industry on the job while you are hunting for new business. You will be working closely with the CEO of the company who will be your partner and advisor on opportunities along with the Creative Director and Senior Production team. You will enjoy our business casual, hardworking, passionate culture of 3D design enthusiasts who love to visualize beyond what the client would have ever imagined. We deliver excellence. We are looking for someone with similar “DNA”.
What does Tangram 3DS do for clients?
Here is an example of what we do: Tangram 3DS was hired to create a promotional video for a multinational company’s Center of Excellence (COE), a multi-component state-of-the-art training facility, so we created the space entirely in 3D. We provided a virtual walk through tour the various zones of the training facility using voice-over narration to guide the viewer through the building tour. 360 VR panorama scenes conveyed the experience customers would have at the Center of Excellence. The interior design was in its early stages, so our team provided custom tenant fitouts for various spaces throughout the facility. With general specifications from our client and our own creative expertise, we crafted 3D animations that convey the client’s vision. We highlighted the modern design and innovative use of technology that the client promises to deliver.
Benefits and perks
- Salaried position plus annual performance bonus
- 10 business days paid vacation
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Profit Sharing Plan with company match after 1 year
- Birthday and anniversary lunches
- Paid sick days up to 10 days per annum
- Free coffee and Free Parking
Home Office Location
Portsmouth, NH and the Seacoast Region of New England is lively, rich in colonial history, and full of restaurants, local craft breweries, and great architecture. It’s why many have considered Portsmouth to be the greatest small town in the U.S. At Tangram 3DS, we’re proud to call this region home and we’re looking for someone who is ready to say the same thing. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic team member to hire full-time in our main office.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Tangram 3DS is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, religion, race, and veteran or disability status. Tangram 3DS believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
Only serious applicants need apply. Applicants must have a valid working permit for the USA.
Please send a PDF (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org complete with the following:
- A resume with links/URL to your work.
- Three professional references.
- Expected salary. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates will receive a request for more information or a personal interview.